1. Game sheet ready 15 minutes prior to the start of the game.
2. 2 minor officials for the clock and scoresheet.
3. Insure sweater colours do no conflict. (CLA rule 9: The Uniform section b)
When colours of opposing team sweaters conflict, the home team shall change to sweaters of a distinctive colour.
4. Home team supplies balls.
1. Game sheets ready prior to game start time.
2. One minor official for the box.
If the home team only has one set of Jerseys they should bring a set of pinnies in an alternate color with them.
As a courtesy if the home team has only one set of jerseys and the visiting team has two the visiting team should respectfully change jerseys.