- You may already registered, but we need your help to let everyone know Registration Is Open and deadlines are fast approaching. Don’t let your friends miss out!
- Deadline for registration is March 2, 2020. We can accept applications after this date but you are not guaranteed that there will be space on a team to play! We have online registrations open now! Get registered today!
- We will have a walk-in registration date/payment on February 29 and March 1, 2020 in the Sherwood Park arena mini gym 10-4 pm.
- We are actively looking for coaches for all the B/C levels in all divisions. If you have not applied to be a coach, and have interest in doing so, please apply ASAP. The coaches tab on the website has the quick link to the application.
- If you are interested in more information on how to become a coach or where to take the next level of coaching clinic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop-in’s are still going on weekly. It’s a great opportunity to shake off the dust and sharpen your skills. It’s also a great place to trial the game if you are interested in playing this season. Where: Millennium place, Macmillan field in Sherwood Park. $7 drop in fee.
- 6U(Mini tyke), 8U(Tyke), 10U(Novice), 12U(Peewee) co-ed are running on Mondays: Feb 24, March 2, and March 9 at 4:45-5:45
- 14U(Bantam) and 16U(Midget) co-ed are running on Thursdays: Feb 20, March 5 and March 12 at 4:45-5:45.
Start of Season Info:
- Season officially starts week of April 20, 2020. Check our website for most recent information on tryouts and practices. sherwoodparktitans.ca
- Mandatory Coaches and Manager Meeting. April 4, 2020 hosted by GELC in Edmonton.
- February 29 and March 1, 2020 in the Sherwood Park Arena mini gym from 10 am - 4 pm
- Titans merchandise will be available, and some will be on sale. We are going to be moving excess inventory so come check out the great selection of hats, t-shirts, slides and more.
Regular items will be available for purchase. We will be offering a selection of lacrosse equipment, gently used and new, for purchase from our equipment locker. Come early for the best selection.
REGULAR LEVEL TEAMS:
For all regular levels: U10 (Novice), Female teams (all levels), B and C teams for U12 (Peewee), U14 (Bantam) and U16 (Midget) try out times are as listed below:
- Tryouts for U10 (Novice) begin 1st week of March, 2020. U10 (Novice) will be leveled (parity, not tiered levels).
- Tryouts for the Female divisions, all levels, will begin 2nd week of March, 2020. All teams will be leveled (parity, not tiered).
- Tryouts for B and C teams for: U12 (Peewee), U14 (Bantam) and U16 (Midget) begins the 1st week of March, 2020.
***All regular league players must be registered and paid in full to attend tryouts or team practices. All regular teams do not have a tryout fee. ***