Season information by Division
The Sherwood Park Titans Association is a member of the Greater Edmonton Lacrosse Council (GELC). www.gelc.ab.ca
The GELC is responsible for the administration of lacrosse programs for Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Lacrosse Clubs in Participating Communities
Communities that participate in league play are the Beaumont Raiders, Fort Saskatchewan Rebels, Leduc Crush, North Edmonton Wizards, Parkland Posse, Sherwood Park Titans, South Edmonton Warriors, St. Albert Rams, West Edmonton Blues, and Westlock Rock.
Associate members from Grande Prairie and Fort McMurray may also be participating at the 8U thru 16U levels, resulting in weekend games in the schedule against these teams.
- The lacrosse season for the Sherwood Park Titans begins late March with evaluations (if required).
- League play starts in April
- Sherwood Park Titans offer many levels of lacrosse. The age division are 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U.
- The divisions for 6U, 8U are not leveled or evaluated. 6U and 8U are co-ed teams. They allow reciprocal friend requests.
- The Sherwood Park Titans offer boys and girls teams at the 10U Age level and higher.
- The divisions for 10U are evaluated to attempt a level of parity between teams.
- All girls divisions are leveled. They are evaluated to attempt a level of parity between teams.
- The divisions are separated into levels at the 12U age group. There are A divisions, B divisions, and C divisions.
- The divisions offer boys and girls teams at the 10U Age level and higher. (6U and 8U are co-ed)
- The Sherwood Park Titans and the Beaumont Raiders join together for the A Team divisions.
- A teams begin at 12U (peewee) and higher. These teams are formed by tryouts and selections. These A teams play in the A division league.
Click the links below for more information on each age group. From the GELC.
gelc 2021 playing season information