A Team tryout information for 2020 Season
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR A-TEAM TRIALS**
There will be an informational meeting on Wednesday, Feb 5, 2020 at 7:45 pm at Millennium Place, activity room.
This meeting is for players and parents interested in learning about the A teams at all levels, the A team evaluation process and to meet the head coaches for the Sherwood Park Titans A Teams.
A reminder and the start time will be posted on our social media and on our Titans webpage.
- The Sherwood Park Titans A Teams levels are: U12 (Peewee), U14(Bantam) and U16 (Midget).
- A team Tryouts begin February 17, 2020. The tryout fee is $60 per player.
- This fee must be added to your online registration and paid at the same time. Players who have not paid in full will not be allowed on the floor and will not be considered for A trials, no exceptions.
- Players wanting to try for the A-level teams MUST attend the dates of evaluations, no exceptions will be granted. You are not required to try out for the A-teams at your appropriate level, but you are welcome to try.
***If your player is attending tryouts for the A teams, they must be registered and paid in full, including the tryout fee, by Feb 10, 2020.
Money will not be accepted for the A-trials at any of the sessions. There will be no exceptions to this***
REGULAR LEVEL TEAMS:
All other teams, for all levels: U10 (Novice), Female teams (all levels), B and C teams for U12 (Peewee), U14 (Bantam) and U16 (Midget) try out times are as listed below:
- Tryouts for U10 (Novice) begin week of March 15, 2020. U10 (Novice) will be leveled (parity, not tiered levels).
- Tryouts for the Female divisions, all levels, will begin week of March 15, 2020. All teams will be leveled (parity, not tiered).
- Tryouts for B and C teams for: U12 (Peewee), U14 (Bantam) and U16 (Midget) begins the week of March 15, 2020.
***All regular league players must be registered and paid in full by March 2, 2020 to attend tryouts or team practices. All regular teams do not have a tryout fee. ***
SEASON START INFORMATION:
Regular league play will begin the week of April 20, 2020. Season ends with provincials taking place the 2nd week of July, 2020.
The deadline for regular level team registration is March 2nd, 2020. You can pay online by credit card or send money by EFT.
We will have 1 walk in payment date, tentatively booked for March 1, 2020. On this date you can pay cash or EFT only. Titans merchandise should be available at the walk in date for purchase.
Payment for regular level registration must be paid in full by March 2, 2020.
Any registrations after March 2, 2020 may not be able to be fulfilled due to team availability.